Ulasan: Nusa Dua Fishing Adventure
Bali Trolling Fishing is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, eg when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as mackerel and king fish. And this method is used for game fishing when fishing from moving boats to catch large open-water species such as tuna and marlin.
Trolling Fishing Include :
• Return Transfer from your hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Nusadua area) to the site
• Skipper, boat and crew
• Fishing guide
• Lunch box, cold soft drink and mineral water
• Bait and fishing equipment
• Minimum 3 person
• Booking should be done at least 2 days before the trip otherwise charter boat will be available.
• August, September, Dec 25th - Jan 10th will be add High Season surcharge at US$ 15.00 per person.
• All fishing arrangement are combinable basis
• Departure from Ubud or Tanah Lot there will be additional charged at USD 40/car
• The other items apart from the above will be on personal account
• For period of August and September there will be additional charge as following:
- At USD 10/person for all fishing activities